I just made this post so that you know that the update page is out. Again, this won't be replacing blog posts, but it will just be quick updates. Blog posts will have predictions and more thorough and informative updates. It will be a page titled "Update Page". To find the page, just look in the "Pages" section. Again, thank you for 1000 views. I will make a daily forecast on Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Archival of Blogger and Move To Substack
Hello everyone, I'm making this post as a formal gesture that I have fully moved to Substack and will not be using this website anymore....
-
There is a winter weather advisory in effect for all of MoCo. " ...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 10 PM THIS EVENING T...
-
As many of you know, it's supposed to snow this Sunday. How much is still slightly unclear because of where the snow and rain line is....
No comments:
Post a Comment